So, you’re going to have a baby. I am. At any moment. Hubs keeps telling me we need to pack a hospital bag and considering today is my due date, I figured “eh, why not?”
With the other 2, we brought way too much shit. First kid, I think we had a suitcase. Second kid, a backpack but still so much crap we didn’t even need or use.
So, what are we bringing this time? Not a lot. I could fit it all in my purse but Hubs is bringing some stuff too so we got a backpack.
|not pictured: camera, iPad, phone, shower shoes|
Here’s what inside:
– toothbrushes and toothpaste
– change of clothes for me
– change of clothes for Hubs
– phone charger
– the “good” camera
– Macadamia Nut’s coming home outfit
– blanket for Macadamia Nut
– shampoo/condition/body wash/shower shoes
– baby wipes (the hospital doesn’t provide them and newborn poops are just the worst)
Bam. That’s it. One little backpack.
Honestly, you don’t need a lot of stuff. Bringing out iPads is probably too much. I don’t even know if we’ll use them. I will have my phone of course but there’s about -4 service bars inside Tripler so I can watch it think about loading webpages.
What about you? What did you bring?