Let’s see, back in high school I had a diary over on Bloop. I loved it and until the site crashed and I lost over 3,000 entries and 6 years of my blogging life, I moved over to blogger. I started this blog almost 2 years ago.
2. Did you go to college? If so where, and what did you study?
I went to college in Tampa at the University of South Florida. Go Bulls! I got my major in Criminology with a minor in Military Science.
3. Where have you traveled?
Everywhere. Pretty much, I grew up a military brat and have moved about 15 times in my life.
4. If you won the lottery, what would be the first thing you would buy?
I would buy a house, straight up. One thing I don’t ever want to worry about is a mortgage later in life.
5. What are your 3 biggest pet peeves?
Let’s see: rude drivers, people who don’t use turn signals or drive slow in the fast lane; waiting forever for a waiter to take or deliver our food; slow-moving crowds of people in public places.
6. What is your favorite movie?
The Labyrinth. Hands down, my fav. If you’ve never seen it, you’re missing out.
7. What is your drink of choice; wine, beer, or liquor. Or Water, Soda, Tea?
I love my diet coke. And water. When I’m not pregnant, I enjoy wine.
8. What is something you enjoy to do when you have me time?
I like to read or sew.
9. If you could have a $10,000 shopping spree to one store, which store would it be?
Hmm….Amazon. They have everything. Even fabric!
10. Share with us an embarrassing moment of your past? Or present.
I think I embarrass myself daily. I constantly trip over nothing.
11. What day would you love to relive again?
My wedding day. It was the best time, we got married and went to Disney World.
12. If your life was turned into a movie… what actor would play you?
I have no clue. I honestly don’t think any actresses look like me.
13. What are the jobs you had in high school/college/the early years?
In high school I babysat kids and in college I was a sales associate at Victoria’s Secret.
14. Show us a picture from high school or college.
Here’s me in high school, all sweaty from a soccer game but it’s the only picture I had on my computer.
Here’s college, back when I still had a skinny face. :p
15. If you could travel anywhere in the world, all expenses paid, where would you go?
I would love to go on an all expenses paid trip through Europe.
16. Show us the most current picture of you or you, or your family, or anything of meaning to you.
(not pictured, Blueberry)
17. Where do you see your life 5 years from now?
Wherever the Army sends us, with a 7 year old and a 5 year old. Eek!