Do you like breakfast for dinner – brinner as they say? No? Want an egg recipe to make ahead for the work week? Yes? Look no further than this crustless egg quiche recipe. It’s so easy to make and you can either make a batch for brinner or make them Sunday night to reheat on those hectic weekday mornings.
First, gather your supplies. These are 100% customizable so my fillings are just a suggestion. I used mushrooms, cheese, and breakfast sausage. My favorite way to cook them up in a quick and painless way is in the oven. Place them on a wire rack so they don’t sit in their fat while the cook. Once cooked, give them a rough chop. Dice up your mushrooms and get ready to crack some eggs! I used 7 eggs and made 10 quiches.
I used a little milk to scramble the eggs before I poured them into the pan. Fill each cup 3/4 of the way and then toss in your toppings. Since I was making brinner, I left the sausage and mushroom out of a few for the kids. Once they’re all filled how you want, cook them in the oven at 350 for 8-12 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean when poking the middle.
Crustless Egg Quiche
Ingredients, makes 10
- 7 eggs
- 1-2 Tablespoons of milk for scrambling
- 4 breakfast sausage patties
- 1 cup chopped mushrooms
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- Cook the breakfast sausage if raw, roughly chop and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray your muffin tin with nonstick spray
- Scramble eggs and fill each cup 3/4 way
- Add in toppings of your choice
- Bake for 8-12 minutes or until the egg is done how you like
- Serve in anyway you like. We prefer island-style, so we added rice. These can be refrigerated and reheated for up to 5 days.
What’s your favorite way to eat eggs?