Do you ever get into a recipe rut and can’t think of something to eat? Here’s a solution for you! It’s really easy yet, dinner seems fancy. I usually only see stuffed pork chops on menus at restaurants, not at my house. Hubs was super impressed by it and guess what – it’s so easy, you’ll get more credit than it took.
So, here’s what you need: some toothpicks, gruyere cheese, a couple apples, and some thick cut pork chops. Mine were super thick and we actually ended up sharing just 1 so just be aware. One chop as thick as mine should suffice.
First, prepare your supplies. Cut your cheese, chop your apples, and butterfly cut your pork chop. Once you have everything prepared, stuff your chop and use the toothpicks to keep them together.
Sear both sides in a pan with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Once they’re seered, cook them in the oven at 350 degrees for 35-40 minutes.
What you need:
– 4 Slices of Gruyere Cheese
– 1 Apple, I used a fuji apple
– Thick Cut Pork Chops
What you do:
1. Prepare your ingredients: chop your apple, slice your cheese, and butterfly cut your pork chop.
2. Stuff your chops and use toothpicks to keep the chops closed.
3. Heat olive oil in a pan and season both sides of the chop with salt and pepper. Sear both sides of the pork chop.
4. Bake in the oven at 350 degrees for 35-40 minutes.
What’s your favorite thing to stuff pork chops with?