Whee! November! It’s Hubs, Piglet, and Blueberry’s birthday month. I cannot believe I will have a 5 year old at the end of the month. My October Goals went well. My workout buddy and I ran at least 4 times a week together! I also made 2 out of 3 Halloween costumes. Piglet is just too cool for school I guess. LOL. Etsy is still trucking. There’s still a coupon so go get you some stuff!
So, November goals…
1. Run farther. The Honolulu Marathon is December 13th so I have to buckle it down.
2. Have a fun birthday party for kiddos 1 and 2.
3. Finish Christmas shopping.
4. Celebrate 5 years of blogging!!
5. Grow my Pinterest footprint. Are you following me yet? Please do!
6. Look forward to 2016. I got Q&A a Day for Creatives from Blogging For Books and I am super excited to start in in January. It’s a 4 year creative prompt book. Each day for 4 year has doodle prompt and I am so excited to get started with it. I hope it will keep my creative juices flowing all year.
What are you goals for the month?