Well, I thought I’d share an update on Piglet’s Big Boy Quilt. I cut out 88 2.5 inch squares from each of the fabrics and then sewed them all together. Now I have 88 squares ready to roll.
I need to cut out the 5 inch squares of vintage circus print and then sew all those to these. 11 rows of 8 squares, alternating between the tiny quilts and the big square.
Since hubs is busy with work this week, I’m hoping to knock out this part of the quilt. I’ve made a quilt a year for every year of Piglet’s life but since his birthday is today (!) I missed the mark on finishing one. Oh well. This is a twin size quilt so this will be his last one for a long time.
I just hope in 10 years, he still likes trains, planes, and automobiles. 😉