The lovely Alex over at Munchkins and the Military nominated me for the Sunshine Award. Yay! I love doing these things, even though I never have 10 bloggie buddies to nominate. :/ I follow a lot of blogs but I don’t know if they follow me back and it seems weird to nominate someone who doesn’t know anything about me!
The Rules Are:
1.Include the award logo in your post.
2.Link to the person who nominated you.
3.Answer 10 questions about yourself.
4.Nominate 10 bloggers to receive the award.
Here are the questions she asked:
1. What person in your life do you most look up to? Probably my dad. He knows pretty much everything about everything and is always there to give advice on life, work, kids, whatever.
2. Did you have a favorite subject in school and why was it your favorite? Not really a subject, I just loved research papers. I love researching new topics and I can write killer essays.
3. Who is one person you’d like to switch places with for a day. Does a cat count? I would love to be able to just lay around sleep all day for a day. No worries, no responsibility. Nothing.
4. How did you parents choose your name? My mom told me she just always loved the name Jennifer Anne. If my older brother was a girl, it would have been his name.
5. Do you have a favorite holiday? Why? Thanksgiving, because of the food. Or my birthday, because it’s all about me. 😉
6. What do you never leave home without? My phone, my wallet, chapstick, my kids.
7. Are you team iPhone or Android? iPhone, I used to have Android but I saw the light.
8. What is one place in the world that you’d like to visit? England for sure.
9. If you significant other was on trial for something serious, would you lie to protect them? I’d like to say yes but I’m a terrible liar so my story would just fall apart. 🙁
10. Do you have a favorite YouTube video? Share the link! I have no idea why, but this is just hilarious!
And now for my questions and nominees!
10 Questions from Beebee Belly
1. When and where did you meet your significant other?
2. What’s dream vacation destination?
3. What’s your favorite hobby?
4. What has been your favorite place to live?
5. What website could you spend all day on without realizing it?
6. Who’s your favorite blog you follow?
7. If you could buy any car tomorrow, what car would it be?
8. How many states have you been to?
9. What’s your favorite way to pamper yourself?
10. What’s your favorite TV show?
And here are my nominees: