Since The Hubster and I celebrated our 3rd Anniversary recently, we decided do play 20 Questions to get to know a little bit about each other. And then since The Hubs knows I like to blog, he suggested I post it. So, here we go!
1. If you could tell your 16-year-old self anything, what would you say?
Jen: You should have taken those AP classes.
John: The Coast Guard is not as cool as it sounds.
2. If you were an animal, what would you be?
3. Describe a significant moment in your childhood.
Jen: When I was 12, I was arrested for shoplifting. It was the scariest day of my life.
John: When I was 12, I did not get accepted into the International Baccalaureate program at first, I was wait-listed but 2 weeks later, I got accepted and it was the happiest day of my life – up to that point. It helped develop my social skills.
4. If you could have a superpower, what would it be?
Jen: I would like to move things with my mind.
John: The ability to fly because then you’d be rich. You’d be “John, the Flying Guy.”
5. What popular notion do you think the world has wrong?
Jen: That Muslims and Terrorist are synonyms.
John: That eating fresh is better.
6. If you could talk to any famous person for 30 minutes, who would it be?
John: Robert Gates.
7. What is the first thing you’d do with 1 million dollars?
Jen: Pay off all my debts.
John: Invest 75% of it and then pay myself $100,000 for 2.5 years.
8. What is one topic you wish you knew more about?
Jen: I wish I could draft sewing patterns.
John: Computer programing, the technical side of the internet.
9. If you never had to work again or worry about money, what would you do with your time?
Jen: Hire a morning nanny so I can sleep in as long as I want.
John: Play video games professionally or host tournaments so others can play.
10. What is your perfect meal?
Jen: Sushi buffet.
11. Which is better: sunrise or sunset?
12. What do you think people misunderstand most about you?
Jen: People think I’m rude, but really, I’m just sarcastic.
John: People don’t realize how nerdy I am.
13. What is the best advise you’ve ever received?
Jen: Get an ROTC scholarship and you’ll be able to fulfill your dreams.
John: Know what you’re going to do next and then tell people what it’s going to be over and over until it comes true.
14. What is your favorite time of the year?
15. What was something mischievous you did as a child?
Jen: Steal candy from the kitchen.
John: I used to eat all the Little Debbie cakes in one sitting.
16. What personal habit do I have that you would like changed?
Jen: I wish you attacked the household chores as aggressively as I do.
John: I wish you didn’t clean up my stuff and not tell me where you put it.
17. What attribute would you like me to help develop in yourself?
Jen: Help me be more social.
John: Make me better about remembering important dates.
18. Did you have an imaginary friend as a child?
Jen: I had an imaginary world.
John: No. I had an imaginary world too.
19. If you could only eat one type of food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
John: French Bread.
20. If you could only have 1 word written on your tombstone, what would it be?
We also exchanged gifts, since the 3rd Anniversary is leather, glass, or crystal, I got him a leather-strap watch. I got a “baby carriage” ring which is amazing. I love it. It’s supposed to be your baby’s birthstone(s) but since both my babies were born in the same month, it’s all citrine.
See? Gorgeous. My hubs is amazing.