Today, I sewed a little dress using the Dutch Baby Dress tutorial from Small DreamFactory. It was a pretty simple dress to make. Since I don’t know how to sew buttonholes, I sewed the buttons on just for decoration. When I tried it on Blueberry, her huge giant baby head wouldn’t fit so I added a snap to one side.
One day I’ll get brave enough to sew buttonholes but for today, snaps fit the bill.
It’s also fully lined, which is nice. I also omitted the buttons under the armpit because I didn’t get why they needed to be there. This is also the first time I picked a “trendy” fabric print. The Hubster was like “ooh, that looks cool.” He also picked out the buttons so yay for involving him!